The line features nine products formulated to care for all skin types, tones and textures at every stage of maturity.
The brand was born out of Kardashian's dream to bridge the gap between the world's most renowned dermatological experts and people at home seeking high-performance skin care.
Skkn By Kim is available exclusively on skknbykim.com.
- Cleanser ($43/$37 refill): A lightly-foaming cleanser developed to gently dissolve any makeup, water-resistant residues, unwanted oils and impurities without stripping skin.
- Toner ($45/$38 refill): A skin-renewing toner using double acidic and enzymatic exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of pores and enhance skin's texture.
- Exfoliator ($55/$47 refill): A double mechanical and enzymatic exfoliator that helps promote skin resurfacing, leaving skin renewed, refreshed and retexturized.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($90/$77 refill): A multi-molecular weight hyaluronic acid serum that delivers long-lasting, 72-hour moisture, and helps reduce dehydration and the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin C8 Serum ($90/$77 refill): Featured with a dose of vitamin C8 to help boost collagen synthesis, this serum is clinically proven to diminish the appearance of pigmentations, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Face Cream ($85/$72 refill): A luxuriously indulgent firming moisturizer that works to nourish and revive skin. Formulated with postbiotics and enriched with a natural alternative to retinol, this cream visibly improves firmness, elasticity and radiance.
- Eye Cream ($75/$64 refill): A moisturizing eye cream that preserves elasticity while acting to reduce puffiness and fine lines around the eye. Formulated with hyaluronic acid for added hydration and peptides to help stimulate collagen production, this product promotes a visibly firm, rested and illuminated eye contour.
- Oil Drops ($95/$81 refill): Developed with a highly stable, active form of Vitamin C, this supercharged oil evens out the complexion, helps reduce the appearance of pores, and immediately promotes radiant and glowy looking skin.
- Night Oil ($95/$81 refill): A nourishing recovery treatment developed to help reenergize skin overnight for supple, smooth and glowy skin by morning that feels hydrated and plumped.
Founder and CEO Kim Kardashian said, "In all of my business endeavors, I've been fueled by my passion to fill gaps in the market with expertly crafted and universally-loved products that are performance driven—and I have carried this same drive and approach with me into creating a legacy skin care brand. What began as a psoriasis diagnosis became the catalyst for my journey of skincare discoveries, inspiring me to learn more about my skin and how to care for it. Working with some of the top dermatologists and estheticians over the years has given me the incredible opportunity to learn from their expertise—and I knew I had to share my learnings. Fueled by years of gathered insights, Skkn By Kim's science-backed formulas work together to reactivate skin's inner potential and inspire confidence. I'm proud to finally be able to share this collection with everyone."