Participants will receive six months of comprehensive support and tailored guidance from the retailer’s expansive ecosystem of powerhouse experts and advisors.
Brands will gain the necessary skills and relationships to build and sustain a successful business with content and curriculum directly correlated to helping founders succeed at Sephora.
This year's cohort includes:
- Roz Samimi of skin care brand banuskin
- Hannah Diop of hair care brand Sienna Naturals
- Yasmin Zeinab of skin care brand ABI AMÉ
- Diipa Buller-Khosla of beauty brand indē wild
- Katini Yamaoka of skin care brand Katini Skin
- Teri Johnson of fragrance brand Harlem Perfume Co.
- Denise Vasi of lip care brand MAED Beauty
- Quani Burnett of hair care brand Soft Rows
“We are thrilled to reveal the 2024 finalists of the Accelerate program and officially welcome them to the Sephora family,” said Kristin Odegaard, senior director, merchandising strategy and business development at Sephora. “This year, we received more than 800 applications–a record-setting number of applications in Accelerate program history–which we believe is a testament to the unique and differentiated curriculum we’re able to offer, plus the strength of our community. Accelerate continues to serve as a vehicle for discovering, cultivating, and even launching these amazing brands that represent so many of our clients and the world today, while providing meaningful support for growing brands to continue to succeed well beyond the program’s completion.”