Found Active is partnering with actress and supermodel Kate Upton for the launch of skin care products and ingestible supplements.
According to the brand, the line is designed for those "with a busy active lifestyle, keeping convenience and ease of use at the forefront along with clean, transparent ingredients."
Products in the line include:
- The Exfoliating & Cleansing Bubble Facial Pads: Packed with citrus acids that refine, retexturize and brighten skin
- Rejuvenating Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
- Brightening Face Serum with Vitamin C
- Moisturizing Face Serum with Plant-Derived Squalane
- Restoring Face Serum with Retinol
Found Active is expanding its beauty and skin care products with the launch of ingestible supplements including:
- Glow Powder for Brighter Skin
- Reset Powder for Relaxation
- Glow Gummy for Brighter Skin
- Vibrant Gummy for Immune Support
Upton said, “Fitness and wellness have always been a big part of my life. I’m excited to collaborate with found active to help provide transparent, safe, convenient solutions for people everywhere to address their health and self-care from the inside-out."
Preston Bottomy, president of HatchBeauty Brands, says, “found active was initially created with the on-the-go woman in mind. We wanted to develop products that provide effective solutions for those who are trying to make self-care a priority in their busy lives. We’re excited to partner with Kate on this line.”