Amazon Prime Day 2020 brought in more than $3.5 billion in sales for third-party sellers, consisting mainly of small and medium-sized businesses, which is a nearly 60% year-over-year increase, according to Amazon.
Briefing: How to optimize selling on Amazon.
The top-selling categories for third-party sellers include bedding, wireless accessories, nutrition & wellness, arts, crafts and sewing, and health care.
Some of the top-selling beauty deals from around the world, excluding Amazon Devices, included:
- United Kingdom: Oral-B Smart 6 6000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
- United Arab Emirates: Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash
- Spain: L'Oréal Paris Men Expert - 24H Hydra Energetic Daily Moisturizer, Oral B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
- Netherlands: Oral-B Pro CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
- France: Braun Oral-B Pro 2 2500 rechargeable electric toothbrush
- China: L'Oreal Paris Golden Age Repair Cream, Dove Creme Body Scrub, Philips Sonicare Genuine Replacement Brush Head
- Canada: All Natural Advice Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum
- Australia: Skin Care from Weleda and Palmolive