Edgewell Personal Care is launching Fieldtrip, a unisex clean skin care brand catered toward Gen Z consumers.
Fieldtrip's inaugural lineup will include seven products ranging from cleansers and moisturizers to serums and facials mists.
Packaging for the brand contains bio-based polyethylene, which is a bioplastic made from renewable items and has fewer greenhouse gas emissions, along with post-consumer recycled materials, light weighted caps and recyclable glass wherever possible. The brand is also certified by PETA's "Beauty Without Bunnies" program.
The packaging also highlights a key sustainably sourced hero ingredient per product that is featured via colorful maps along with latitude and longitude coordinates to help consumers understand where the ingredient was sourced from.
Products in the collection include:
- Fresh Start Purifying Face Cleanser with glacial clay harvested off the coast of Kisameet Bay, British Columbia, Canada
- Into The Blue Stress Less Moisturizer with Indian wild indigo sustainably sourced from India
- Trail Blazer Anywhere Shave Lotion with birch sap extracted with the utmost care from organically grown white birch trees from Northern Europe
- Overnight Trip Hydrating Lip Mask with moringa butter from the Himalayan Foothills of Southeast Asia
- C The World Brightening Serum with camu camu sustainably sourced from the Amazon rainforest
- Eyeland Retreat Cooling Eye Gel with red maple bark sustainably sourced and upcycled from Canada
- Wandermist Hydrating Facial Spray with rambutan peel extract sustainably harvested and upcycled from Southeast Asia
Fieldtrip has also partnered with Keep America Beautiful's Retreet program, which redefines disaster relief by engaging communities to replant lost trees after natural disasters. As part of this partnership, Fieldtrip will be donating 5% of net proceeds to this program each year.
All Fieldtrip products are available now on FieldtripSkin.com and Amazon with more retailer availability at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and Macys.com in August. Additional Fieldtrip products will launch in fall 2022.
Gabrielle DeLatin, head of marketing for grooming at Edgewell, said, "We're so excited to bring Fieldtrip to the market to offer younger generations a brand that not only delivers on their skincare expectations but also aligns with their core personal values. Gen-Z consumers expect more than just functional benefits. They seek out brands who are socially responsible and sustainable, offer clean formulations that perform as advertised, and are transparent throughout. This way of thinking really aligned with our core values and inspired Fieldtrip's launch. Equally important was being able to offer clean, effective products at an affordable price to ensure the line is accessible to all."