Lubrizol has announced the concepts and ingredients it will showcase at NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2018.
Concepts on display will include:
- Expect the Unexpected—Seven formulations for skin and hair featuring fun textures, targeting millennials
- A Good Start—Five formulations designed to improve scalp and hair health, targeting moisturization, nourishment and exfoliation
- Hair Rainbowtherapy—A collection of food-based formulations created with superfood ingredients from each color group for healthy-looking hair
New ingredients include:
- Fixate Keratin
- Carbopol Aqua SF-3—A polymer which imparts an instant lather while enabling the suspension of mica, glitters and scrubs in extremely low viscosity cleaners
- Fensebiome—A new active peptide developed to strengthen the skin of those exposed to urban environments, who are more prone to skin sensitivity due to alterations in the skin microbiota and epidermal barrier
- Lumicease—A biotechnological ingredient designed to fight photoaging and offer the skin triple protection against UF, infra-red and blue light radiations
- Actismart—A selection of botanical extracts from around the world, titrated and supported via in vitro efficacy tests
Lubrizol will present at booth #710 during NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2018, which will be held May 15-16 at the Javits Center in New York City.