At the upcoming Scanpack, to be held on October 23-26, 2018, the Marchesini Group will present Turbo-Mek, with a 25-liter capacity, by Dumek.
The vacuum turbo-emulsifiers are designed to process liquid and creamy products for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries, in particular, emulsions (cream/milk products), serums, oils and balms, gels and lotions, the group explained. The particular machine on display was created for laboratory instruments and small-scale production.
- The vacuum turbo-emulsifier contains a vessel where the raw materials are treated until the finished product is obtained and where equipped to load raw materials and unload final product.
- The Turbo-Mek's control panel, which was developed in-house with Dumek technology, controls temperature, vacuum control and vessel movements.
- The bulk is processed through the combined action of two independent and complementary movements: Slow-mixing and fast-mixing action.
- On the bottom of the vessel, the emulsifying group works to ensure the product is rapidly and thoroughly homogenized.
- The hopper on the cover of the Tubro-Mek loads auxiliary substances, including essences, coloring solutions, active ingredients and scents.
- The autoclave contains a drain valve that can be connected to a discharge pump.
- The vessel is hermetically sealed and can reach 80mBar at 20°C by means of the vacuum pump. The vacuum process prevents air from getting trapped in the product due to the turbulence inside the autoclave and is used to load the liquids and powders into the autoclave through its valves.
- During both the heating and cooling phase, the product temperature is controlled with a PID system.
- There are a timed lighting system and a sight glass, equipped with glass-wiper, located on the cover to easily observe the process.
- The machine functions are protected by electrical safety devices required by current EC regulations