Clairol has announced the launch of its new Natural Instincts Demi-Permanent Hair Color.
According to Clairol, the reformulated do-it-yourself color is "cleaner, greener and safer than ever before... as it provides beautiful color results with a formula that’s made with 80% naturally-derived ingredients, no added parabens and eco-friendly packaging."
- The at-home color products are free from parabens, ammonia, and PPD/PTD;
- Clairol has included ingredients, such as coconut oil and aloe vera, into the formula that contains 80% naturally-derived ingredients;
- The eco-friendly packaging comprises PVC-free plastic bottles;
- The demi-permanent formula washes out after 28 days;
- The extended shades range includes darker shades for multicultural consumers as well as a trendy rose gold; and
- Hair is meant to feel smoother and healthier after color. Clairol states Natural Instincts can be used as a "high-shine conditioner."