Unilever has released its results for the first quarter of 2017.
The company saw an increase in turnover by 6.1% to €13.3 billion compared to €12.5 billion in the first quarter of 2016.
Personal Care Segment
- Oral care, due to the new Signal White Now Care Correction teeth whitening range with blue light technology in France, had a good start to 2017.
- Baby Dove was introduced in the US and UK and is now in 14 markets.
- Lifebouy and Activ Silver formula, both of which specialize in germ-protection, debuted across Asia.
- New variations and formulations of dry sprays in North America and Dove deodorants, helped achieve growth in the deodorant segment.
- Sunsilk has introduced changes to its hair products that now meet the needs of Muslim consumers. It also increased exposure to millennials by expanding into natural offerings.