The Credo for Change Mentorship program has welcomed its class of 2021.
The program prepares students to advance BIPOC-led beauty brands and facilitate direct-to-consumer growth or larger distribution in retailers.
This year, the program chose 13 brand founders as mentees:
- Felix Palafox—founder of Adonis Arcana
- Keta Burke-Wlliams—founder of Aspen Apothecary
- Pooja Ganesan—founder of Booni Doon
- Faustina Agolley—founder of Communal
- Jennifer Harper—founder of Cheekbone Beauty
- Kimberly Dillon—founder of Frigg
- Ariane Turner—founder of Look Good Live Well
- Michelle Kim—founder of M’chel Haircare
- Helena Mendes—founder of Mawena
- Sandra Lilia Velasquez—founder of Nopalera
- Cece Meadows—founder of Prados
- Lucy Ashman—founder of Tierra & Lava
- Erica Bigger—founder of Wholly Glass
Meet the class of 2021 here.