Beauty For All Industries (BFA) and subsidiary brand Ipsy have released the inaugural impact report that highlight the collective efforts and progress made to date to democratize beauty for all by breaking down barriers and increasing accessibility.
- BFA and Ipsy have dedicated more than $55 million to bringing on Black and Latinx brands since 2021. They have provided 2x the average brand exposure to amplify these brands, increasing customer awareness and engagement.
- In February 2022, Ipsy entered Mexico in partnership with Mexican American singer and actor Becky G.
- Additionally, BFA Industries has donated more than $1 million in product and cash donations to more than 30 nonprofits.
- BFA Industries reduced virgin plastic packaging for Madeby Collective to 51%, a goal that was initially forecasted to be accomplished well into 2023.
- BFA Industries is working to improve its hiring and career development practices to increase the employment and retention of employees from their focus communities, while building upon and growing female leadership.
- By December 2022, BFA Industries plans to only carry products that meet The Out List requirements.