The latest Social Standards report released has pinpointed the top trending consumer conversation topics in beauty during the pandemic as of June 2020.
Below we highlighted 6 trends:
- Wearing facemasks led to increase of acne-related concerns
- Self-taught nail product conversation growing
- Prioritization of mascara within context of wearing face masks
- Working from home and exposure to blue light and demand for protective skin care
- On-premise beauty locations
- Environmentally friendly sustainability term within beauty care