French skin care line Kadalys, an eco-conscious beauty brand that upcycles banana agri-waste into patented organic actives, is launching in the United States.
Previously: Sleepy Time Face Mask by Nügg Beauty
The brand was founded in France in 2012 by Shirley Billot "with a very specific vision to create a caring, eco-conscious luxury beauty company founded on three pillars: circular economy, green chemistry and inclusive capitalism."
Each Kadalys product boasts innovative organic formulas with 98.5% to 100% ingredients from naturals boosted with active ingredients to rejuvenate skin and maintain a healthy, radiant glow, according to Kadalys.
Kadalys has created a bio-active that offers a superior mechanism to transport the banana tree molecules more effectively to the skin, providing a longer-lasting effect. The Kadalys combination of bio-actives and banana lipids improves the skin’s hydration levels, tone and texture. Epidermal lipids play a key protective role in the skin’s barrier function by helping to prevent water evaporation.
The skin care products are designed for all skin tone, types and climates. Kadalys will enter the U.S. market with eight of its products.
Products in the collection include:
- Organic Cleansing Gel With Green Banana Bio-Active
- Organic Pure Melt Cleansing Gel-in-Oil With Yellow Banana Bio-Active
- Organic Comforting Cream With Yellow Banana Bio-Active
- Organic Lifting Day Cream With Yellow Banana Bio-Active
- Organic Lifting Night Cream With Yellow Banana Bio-Active
- Organic Precious Nutritive Oil With Green Banana Bio-Active
- Organic Precious Radiance Oil With Yellow Banana Bio Active
- Organic Banana Lip Balm With Yellow Banana Bio-Active