Earlier this year, NPD reported that consumer attention is shifting toward clinical brands founded by doctors, chemists, apothecaries or aestheticians.
- The Redness Relief Solution ($17.99) is a serum featuring 10% azelaic acid.
- The Acne Solution is a cleanser featuring 5% benzoyl peroxide.
- The Dry and Rough Skin Solution is a moisturizer featuring 10% urea.
- The Excess Oil Solution is a serum featuring 20% niacinamide.
- The Scar, Mark and Wrinkle Solution is a serum featuring 1% retinol.
Ingredients (Redness Relief Solution): Water (Aqua), Azelaic Acid, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Polylysine.