On Tuesday, January 16, 2018, at 12 pm (CST), Global Cosmetic Industry will host an exclusive webinar focusing on how beauty brands can advance their omnichannel strategy.
The webinar will explore scalable strategies for delivering the right consumer experience across different retail platforms and will provide expert insights on building brand and marketing plans, packaging, technology integration and distribution into a holistic omnichannel strategy.
Experts will discuss:
- Emerging omnichannel innovations from retailers and brands in mobile, digital and brick-and-mortar
- Insights on the impact of packaging design
- Omnichannel challenges and opportunities for mid-sized beauty businesses
Expert insights from:
- Michael Malinsky Co-Founder & CEO, KF Beauty/Wunder2
- Kelly Alexandre Senior Analyst, Kline Group
- Naira Aslanian Project Manager, Kline Group
- Parham Aarabi, Ph.D. CEO, ModiFace | Professor, University of Toronto
- Ethelbert Williams Digital Commerce Consultant & Adjunct Lecturer, Northwestern University
- Becky Donner Sr. VP, Design & Engineering, TricorBraun
- Emily Bourdet Director of Marketing, TricorBraun
- Jon-Paul Genest VP, Commercial Engineering, TricorBraun
- Matt Ramsdell VP, Design & Engineering, TricorBraun
- Rosalynd Resendiz Director of Supply Chain, TricorBraun
Who should attend:
At mid-sized personal care and beauty brands...
- General management
- Product developers
- Operations specialists
The webinar will be sponsored by Oracle and NetSuite and moderated by Jeb Gleason-Allured, editor-in-chief of Global Cosmetic Industry.
Register here: Optimizing the Beauty Omnichannel