Ceapro released its first quarter financial results, showing the highest quarterly revenues reported in the company's history.
"We are very pleased with ending the first quarter of 2016 with these exceptional results and aim to continue to drive value in our high-value de-risked base business in cosmeceuticals, which has shown to be a proven result of the effectiveness of our business strategy," said Gilles Gagnon, president and CEO of Ceapro. The full highlight list is as follows:
- Best first quarter performance in company history
- Sales of $4,064,000, compared to $1,714,000 the previous year
- Income from operations of $1,910,000 againes $226,000 last year
- Net profit after taxes at $1,213,000 against a net loss of $194,000 in 2015
- Cash flows generated from operations of $2,273,000 versus negative cash flow of $173,000 the previous year