Sky Organics has rebranded, encompassing redesigned packaging with an elevated and sustainable new look, an updated website, improved customer shopping experience, a creative social media campaign and a suite of new product offerings.
- Redesigned packaging: There are updates to packaging design that better visually represent the brand's mission and functional offerings, such as clearer ingredient transparency and purpose information, a natural integrity statement and the Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free logo.
- Sustainability: A new QR code leads to post-use recycling instructions and more product usage information.
- E-commerce shopping: An updated website and Amazon storefront page improve shopability and user experience and reflect the new redesign.
- Social media: A campaign will debut to generate excitement and education for the brand promise of organic beauty made simple.
- Product line extensions: New product launches debuting Spring 2023.
Sky Organics is continuing to expand its use of organic ingredients, farmed without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides and committing to maintaining organic certification on products representing more than 80% of its revenue.
It has also transitioned its plastic bottles and jars to 100% post- consumer recycled material, in order to reduce its use of virgin plastics by 75% by 2026 and become carbon neutral by 2030.
All paperboards are now FSC Certified, and a partnership with Pact provides a simple solution for recycling all hard-to-recycle components.
Dean Neiger, co-founder and chief sustainability officer, said, "We are very proud to relaunch Sky Organics with improvements across our look, feel, shopping experience and sustainability. A lot of brands are dabbling in being clean and natural, but it's very important to our team that we always strive to be certified organic, which we consider to be the purest form of natural, and that we work continuously to improve our sustainability."